Loosen up for the New Year with great class packages from Swanand Yoga
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Swanand Yoga Studio is a serene, family-owned studio located in midtown Manhattan committed to supporting students in realizing their innate happiness.
- Swanand in its purest definition is the marriage of two Sanskrit words: Swa, which in Sanskrit means “one’s own” and Anand, which means “bliss.” The philosophy is centered on the belief that a sound mind in a sound body is the key to a healthy, happy existence. Each of the classes, regardless of level, is designed with this philosophy in mind.
- Through practicing yoga, we all have the opportunity to experience our true self each and every day. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned yogi, a stay-at-home parent or a corporate type, your true nature is an embodiment of peace, mindfulness and compassion. The tranquil studio will deliver you into a state of relaxation and harmony, and provide the pathway for you to experience your authentic self.
- Five-class package
- Classes for all levels of practice are available. Students will experience a comprehensive, balanced practice with guided instruction, steady, non-vigorous sequences, and relaxation between asanas (poses).
- Take as many classes as you like in 30 days. Perfect for anyone looking to dive into the hatha practice.
- An extremely relaxing and rejuvenating blend of therapeutic yoga, light shiatsu and passive stretching, Yogissage combines the best of yoga, massage and bodywork for a highly individualized healing experience.
- These hour-long sessions are excellent for those with particular physical conditions, such as muscular tension in the neck, back, hips or legs, and wonderful for restoring vitality in those who are stressed out by city life.
- Private classes are especially beneficial if you are new to yoga, have injuries or would like to further develop your knowledge of yoga. A private class truly is a unique experience that offers great results and will help to deepen your yoga practice.
One month of unlimited yoga
One private Yogissage session
One month unlimited + one month of private classes
Need to know:
- To redeem, bring printed voucher and valid photo ID to the studio on your first visit.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing. Be sure not to eat at least an hour and a half before your session.
- Voucher expires February 13, 2013.
- All sales are final.
171 West 29th Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY, 10001