$15 admission to our exclusive Late Night event at the Museum of the City of New York
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be our guest to an exclusive after-hours event at the Museum of the City of New York on Wednesday, January 16, hosted by Time Out New York. Explore the exhibitions that celebrate and examine the city’s past, present and future on your own or enjoy a special tour with curator Dr. Jessica Lautin.
- Complimentary Radeberger Pilsner beer and wine will be served. All attendees will receive a discount at the museum shop, a gift bag and a chance to win giveaways throughout the event.
- A discounted pre-event Membership Package* is available and includes event admission for two, one Associate Level Museum Membership for a year, and a signed copy of Only in New York: Photographs from Look Magazine. Associate Level Membership includes: Two personal membership cards providing unlimited free admission, invitations to all exhibition opening receptions, an invitation for two to Members' Appreciation Night, discounts on Public Programs, including lectures, performances, and walking tours, subscription to the bimonthly program calendar, 15% discount in Museum Shop, 10% discount in Museum Cafe, and $95 is taxe deductible.
- Wednesday, January 16
- Private tours 6:30 and 8pm
- Event admission for one $15 (exclusive)
- Pre-event exclusive Membership Package $95 (reg. $195)
Need to know:
- To redeem, please bring your printed voucher and a valid photo ID to the venue.
- Membership details provided by Museum of the City of New York within 1 day of purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10029