Save 34% on Off Broadway's House For Sale with code HFSTONY
Sorry you missed this offer...
- House for Sale is the stage adaptation of an essay from The Discomfort Zone, the memoir of New York Times best-selling author, Jonathan Franzen. Conceived into theatrical terms by director Daniel Fish (A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again), House for Sale follows Franzen as he travels to his childhood home in Missouri to sell it following his mother's death.
- Beset by memory and feeling a keen burden to sell the property for a price his exacting mother would accept, Franzen purges the home of personal artifacts, unearths hidden mini treasures and selects the realtor who will sell this reliquary of family memories.
- Exploring ideas of change, loss and the value of the American Dream, the show is a daring exploration of the merging of art forms, as well as an examination of the very essence of the human condition. Produced by Drama Desk and OBIE Award winning Transport Group Theatre Company.
Performance schedule:Tue 7pm; Wed 7pm; Thu 7pm; Fri 8pm; Sat 8pm; Sun 3pm, 7pm
Three easy ways to buy:Online: Click Here and use code HFSTONY.
Phone: Call 646-223-3010 and mention code HFSTONY.
In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the Duke box office.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid on select seating for all performances through November 18. Blackout dates may apply.
- Normal service charges apply to all orders.
- Offer subject to availability. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice.
The Duke on 42nd St
229 W 42nd St, New York, NY, 10036