Immerse yourself in the martial arts with half off classes from Eizan-Ryu Jujitsu
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Eizan-Ryu Jujitsu is a practical and modern style based on a traditional Japanese martial art. The student learns to use an attacker's strength and momentum against him; this enables one to successfully defend against the attack of a larger, stronger person.
- A wide variety of techniques are used—strikes, throws, joint-locks, foot-sweeps, pins, chokes, projections, pressure points—with the object being to control the attacker and put him on the ground. Ukemi, the ability to fall safely, is taught and strongly emphasized.
- Eizan-Ryu Jujitsu Kai is conveniently located in Chelsea within a large, sunlit space with private showers and changing rooms. It is an affordable nonprofit school with no hidden contracts or fees. It offers small classes with lots of personal attention from instructors.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays 8:15–9:45pm
- Saturdays 2:15–4:15pm
- Sundays 5–7pm
- Two months of unlimited jujitsu classes at Eizan-Ryu Jujitsu.
Need to know:
- To redeem, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending your first class and mention TONY voucher.
- All sales are final.
- Offer expires June 26, 2013.
214 West 29th Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY, 10001