First annual Chowder & Beer Chowdown event at Brooklyn Brewery on January 21 from 8 to 11pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Time Out New York and Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co. for the first annual "Chowder & Beer Chowdown" inside Brooklyn Brewery on Tuesday, January 21 from 8 to 11pm
- What could be more comforting on a frigid winter night than delicious and hearty seafood chowder, sourdough bread bowls and unlimited beer inside Brooklyn's own Brooklyn Brewery? Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Co. will be serving up three types of chowder made with sustainably sourced seafood in your pick of cup or sourdough bread bowl. There will also be an open bar featuring Brooklyn Brewery beers with ten different brews on tap!
- Don't miss out on your Time Out–exclusive ticket for seafood chowder, bread bowls and an open bar for only $35 per ticket.
- New England clam chowder
- Manhattan fish chowder
- Greenpoint corn, poblano and lobster chowder
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Events voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher valid on January 21, 2014, from 8 through 11pm.
- Food and drinks subject to availability and subject to change.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.