Achieve your fitness goals with 40% off Anatomically Correct personal training
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Anatomically Correct is a unique personal-training-only gym that provides customized programs, interactive exercise equipment and the expertise of New York personal trainer Mike Creamer.
- Choose between Indoorance interactive rowing, 2x Crew Interactive Rowing or the Body Composition and Posture Assessment.
- Get off the couch and get moving today with Time Out Offers.
- Indoorance Interactive Rowing
- Enjoy a brand-new fitness program that combines the total-body exercise of indoor rowing with an interactive 3-D technology and one-on-one coaching with expert rower.
- Learn proper rowing technique.
- Use indoor rowing to develop better fitness and cross-train for your sport
- Learn how to synch your rowing workouts to your FREE iPhone and Facebook app.
- TONY Price $95 (reg. $150)
- This particular activity is a two-for-one package deal
- Row side-by-side with a friend as you crew together on the virtual river.
- Learn how to synch your movement and work together as a team.
- Row one-on-one or race against a pace boat or each other.
- TONY Price $145 (reg. $200)
- Before you head to the gym, find out how you stand and measure up with an Anatomically Correct BodyComp and Posture Assessment—the perfect start to your New Year's fitness resolutions.
- Take your body-fat measurement using Biometrix ultrasound technology (as featured in the "4-hour Body" by Tim Ferriss)—no calipers, no pinching!
- Get a head-to-toe posture screen with digital photos of the front, back and side views.
- Includes waist-to-hip ratio and BMI calculations.
- A personalized report is delivered via e-mail.
- TONY Price $150 (reg. $250)
2x Crew Interactive Rowing
Anatomically Correct Body Composition and Posture Assessment
Need to know:
- To redeem, call Mike at 212-353-8834, or e-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- All sales are final.
- Offer expires February 28, 2013.
142 Wooster Street, New York, NY, 10012