30% off premium seats to Betsey Johnson in conversation with Fern Mallis at 92Y Uptown
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Fern Mallis, creator of New York Fashion Week, at 92Y Uptown on Wednesday, January 16, at 8pm, as she looks at the inner workings and culture of fashion with forward-thinking fashion icon Betsey Johnson.
- Johnson started designing clothes during NYC's downtown Warhol art scene, where her trademark look began: sexy silhouettes, hippie-inspired flowing fabrics, whimsical detailing and, most importantly, a fabulous fit. She has received many awards, including the Coty Award for Designer of the Year (she was the youngest designer to ever receive the honor). A breast cancer survivor, Johnson continues to support cancer charities, hosting fund-raising events each October in her boutiques nationwide and internationally.
- Johnson may have moved on from her days of somersaulting down the runway, but she still has a lot more to offer in the world of fashion and business. Learn what's next for this exuberant New York designer.
- Wednesday, January 16
Need to know:
- To redeem, please bring your printed voucher and a valid photo ID to the venue.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Kaufman Concert Hall
Lexington Avenue at 92nd St, New York, NY, 10128