See a unique theatrical event, and enjoy a feast and libations, with tickets to Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 on May 25 and 26
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Immerse yourself in the world of Tolstoy with 20% off tickets to performances of Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 on May 25 and 26, with a family-style brunch feast and libations.
- This heartbreakingly gorgeous and wickedly sharp electropop opera based on Tolstoy's masterpiece War and Peace is set in a glamorous Moscow club. Transport yourself with a unique theatrical event that's a blend of romance, music and comedy, and "feels like a party from start to end," according to Time Out New York.
- Head to Kazino for food, drinks and theatricals, set in the elegance of tsarist Russia, when lovers communicated by letters and the night sky was set ablaze by the Great Comet of 1812. Your ticket price includes an elegant family-style brunch featuring Russian delicacies like a smoked-salmon platter and tea cakes alongside traditional fare like mixed fruit and croissants. Also included is your choice of one Bloody Mary, mimosa or rosé wine. Additional drinks are available for purchase.
- Saturday, May 25 at 2pm
- Sunday, May 26 at 2pm
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to show. Present with a valid photo ID. Valid only for day and time shown.
- Must be 21+ to drink. In order to sit as a group, party members must buy tickets collectively. Patrons who purchase tickets individually risk being seated separately.
- All sales are final. Offer is noncancelable and nonrefundable.