See a unique theatrical event, and enjoy a feast and libations, with exclusive tickets to select performances of Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Immerse yourself in the world of Tolstoy with this exclusive Time Out offer for 20% off tickets to select performances on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday of Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812, which includes a family-style feast and libations.
- This heartbreakingly gorgeous and wickedly sharp electropop opera based on Tolstoy's masterpiece War and Peace is set in a glamorous Moscow club. Transport yourself with a unique theatrical event that's a blend of romance, music and comedy, and "feels like a party from start to end," according to Time Out New York.
- Head to Kazino for food, drinks and theatricals, set in the elegance of tsarist Russia, when lovers communicated by letters and the night sky was set ablaze by the Great Comet of 1812. Your ticket price includes an elegant family-style meal with tasty Russian delicacies. Also included is your choice of one drink (including Bloody Mary, mimosa, wine, or vodka shot). Additional drinks are available for purchase.
- Saturday, June 29 at 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 30 at 1pm
- Check back for more dates to be announced soon.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid only for performance shown. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID to drink. In order to sit as a group, party members must buy tickets collectively. Patrons who purchase tickets individually risk being seated separately.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show time.