Japanese Shibori Classes with Katrin Reifeiss
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Forget tie-dye, learn the basics of shibori, a Japanese shaped-resist dye process, with the expert. Brooklyn designer Katrin Reifeiss will show you how to turn your boring white stuff into works of art.
- You will be provided one silk scarf to dye during class; bring any other white and light-colored items to dye: T-shirts, pillowcases, leggings and more. All materials needed for shibori techniques will be provided for you.
- This condensed version of Reifess's sought-after four-week class is an exclusive session just for Time Out Offers. Come share the fun and dye to your heart's content.
- The Shibori class will be offered on July 21, 22, August 4 or 5; this is not an ongoing course but a class taught four different dates. We will be using colorful procion dyes.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, call 917-428-3347 with your TONY voucher number.
- Classes are approximately three hours, from 11am to 2pm. Don't forget to bring your TONY voucher with you.
- Please bring your own washed, white and natural-material clothing or fabric to dye.
- All sales are final.
320 Dean Street, buzzer no. 2, Brooklyn, NY, 11217