Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Save up to 29% on tickets to Edward Albee's masterpiece
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize winner Tracy Letts (August: Osage County) and Tony nominee Amy Morton (August: Osage County) face off as George and Martha, one of theatre's most notoriously dysfunctional couples, in Edward Albee's hilarious and provocative masterpiece, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- Directed by Tony nominee Pat MacKinnon (Clybourne Park), this critically acclaimed Steppenwolf Theatre Company production opened on Broadway on Saturday, October 13, 2012, exactly 50 years to the day after the play's original Broadway opening on Saturday, October 13, 1962.
- Time Out calls it "the finest Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? for years to come." You don't want to miss this five star performance!
Three easy ways to buy
- Online: Visit BroadwayOffers.com and enter code VWTO1203
- Phone: Call 212-947-8844 and mention code VWTO1203
- In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the Booth Theater box office and mention code VWTO1203
Need to know:
- To redeem, use code VWTO1203 on the merchant's website, call 212-947-8844, or bring a printout of this offer to the box office.
- Offer valid on select Orchestra and Mezzanine seats and subject to availability and prior sale.
- Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Telephone and Internet orders are subject to standard service fees. All prices include a $2 facilities fee.
- All sales final; no refunds or exchanges.
- Offer expires January 13, 2013, but may be revoked at any time.