Discount Cocktail Classes Hosted at the Vinatta Project
- Usually $120
- Save up to 29%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- This summer, learn your way behind the bar; the Vinatta Project is hosting three-hour cocktail classes every Saturday in July and August from 2pm to 5pm. The menu at the Vinatta Project features a robust beverage program and here's your chance to learn the art of handcrafting bespoke cocktails from the pros for 33 percent off.
- Head mixologist Scott Fitzgerald devised the curriculum, which covers a background in bartending, the art of mixology and the tools and skills needed to create a cocktail. Classes are taught by Fitzgerald and his team of master mixologists from Vinatta and it's sister venue, Mulberry Project.
- Each class will focus on two spirits, fresh fruits and spices, bitters, homemade syrups, infusions, modifiers, liqueurs and even wines, plus how and why they go well together. No two classes will be alike, so for a more comprehensive education, choose the five-class package.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your TONY voucher to schedule your class date(s); bring your voucher and ID to class.
- Offer subject to availability. Valid until August 25. All sales are final—no refunds or exchanges.
The Vinatta Project
69 Gansevoort St, New York, NY, 10014