See the The Velocity of Autumn on Broadway: One mother. One son. One hundred molotov cocktails. You're invited.
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See Academy award®-winner Estelle Parsons (Bonnie and Clyde, August: Osage County) and two-time Tony Award-winner Stephen Spinella (Angels in America) in the new American play The Velocity of Autumn on Broadway.
- The Velocity of Autumn swirls around Alexandra, a 79-year-old artist in a showdown with her family over where she'll spend her remaining years. In Alexandra's corner are her wit, her volcanic passion and the fact that she's barricaded herself in her Brooklyn brownstone with enough Molotov cocktails to take out the block. But her children have their own secret weapon: estranged son Chris who returns after 20 years crawls through Alexandra's second floor window, and becomes the family’s unlikely mediator. No sooner are the words "Hi, Mom" uttered than the emotional bombs start detonating.
- The Velocity of Autumn by Eric Coble and directed by Molly Smith is a wickedly funny and wonderfully touching discovery of the fragility and ferocity of life.
- Click here or visit broadwayoffers.com with promo code "VATMOT3" to purchase discounted tickets through June 8, 2014.
- For Performances 04/01/14 - 06/08/14:
Monday - Thursday Evenings & Wednesday Matinees
Orchestra & Front Mezzanine @ $79
Mezzanine rows G - H @ $45
- Friday - Saturday Evenings & Saturday - Sunday Matinees:
Orchestra & Front Mezzanine @ $89
Mezzanine rows G - H @ $50
All Prices include a $2 facility fee.
How to purchase tickets:
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through June 8, 2014.
- Offer valid on select seats and subject to availability and prior sale.
- Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable. All Prices include a $2 facility fee.
- Blackout dates may apply. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time.