Enjoy the 2014 US Open with 40% off tickets starting at only $16.20!
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Take advantage of this Time Out New York–ticket offer for a limited time! Save 40% when purchasing tickets to select sessions of the US Open.
- Be a part of the greatest sports and entertainment spectacle, the US Open Tennis Championships! See the greatest stars in tennis like Roger Federer, Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova compete New York's biggest stage. With the best in food, hospitality, shopping and entertainment, not to mention all the action on the court, the US Open offers an experience unlike any other.
- You won't want to miss this unparalleled experience...Nothing Beats Being Here!
To purchase tickets:
- Click here and enter promo code WTONY to save 40% off tickets to select sessions.
- 40% off upper prom tickets for the following sessions:
- Tuesday, August 26 night session: $16.20 (regularly $27)
- Wednesday, August 27 night session: $16.20 (regularly $27)
- Thursday, August 28 night session: $31.80 (regularly $53.00)
- Friday, August 29 night session: $31.80 (regularly $53.00)
- Monday, September 1 night session: $31.80 (regularly $53.00)
- Tuesday, September 2 day session: $32.40 (regularly $54.00)
- Tuesday, September 2 night session: $46.80 (regularly $78.00)
- Wednesday, September 3 day session: $32.40 (regularly $54.00)
- Thursday, September 4 day session: $32.40 (regularly $54.00)
- Friday, September 5 day session: $49.20 (regularly $82.00)
Need to know:
- Offer subject to availability and limited to promenade seating. Ticket restrictions may apply.
- Not valid on previously purchased tickets. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Service and handling charges will apply.
- Face value of ticket will reflect 40% of the purchase price . Offer expires September 5, 2014. Although we cannot guarantee availability, we recommend that you check back periodically as tickets may become available later.
- For our inclement weather policy please visit www.usta.usopen.org/us-open/inclement_weather_policy/