45% Off the Xtreme Boot Camp Challenge
- Usually $55
- Save up to 45%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Xtreme Boot Camp Challenge is a 5K run and obstacle course being held to help fight against childhood obesity.
- Get ready to climb, crawl, balance, hang and jump through the military-style obstacles run by on-site U.S. Army drill instructors. Puddles of muddy water, log jumping, ropes, nets and no-touch restrictions will also be involved.
- Are you up to the challenge? Save 45 percent off registration with this Time Out Offer to participate in Long Island's biggest adventure race on Saturday, September 1.
Schedule:9am, competitive race
9:30am, non-competitive race
11am, team run
Noon, kids run
12:30pm, competitive race
1pm, non-competitive race
2pm, team race
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, send an e-mail with your name, voucher number and time slot you wish to be in to email@example.com.
- Bring a printout of your TONY voucher to the event, along with photo ID.
- There is a spectator fee of $15 for adults of $5 for children that must be paid at the door.
- (Optional) Pick up your race packet on Friday, August 31, between 3pm and 8pm at the Hampton Inn in Farmingville, Long Island.
- All sales are final.
55 South Bicycle Path, Farmingville, NY, 11738