Vote for NYC's best mac 'n'cheese at The Mac Daddy—a smack down tasting competition on July 19
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join the folks behind the Big Cheesy grilled cheese competition for The Mac Daddy—the ultimate mac'n'cheese showdown featuring six of NYC's top cheesy macs selected by Time Out from our favorite local restaurants, with chefs vying for the chance to be crowned NYC's best mac'n'cheese.
- Glug down Goose Island beer as you sample your way through this competition, featuring masterful mac-and-cheese riffs from the city's top comfort-food purveyors including S'Mac, Kutsher's Tribeca, Artisanal, Mable's Smokehouse and Banquet Hall, Brooklyn Mac and Mrs. Dorsey’s Kitchen. Just like the spring’s Big Cheesy grilled-cheese showdown, indulge in these delectable dishes and cast your vote for the Time Out–curated contender you want crowned as New York’s top macaroni.
- Reserve your spot today! Tickets are available in one hour time slots from 11am-7pm on July 19 at Openhouse Gallery, and include tastings from six Time Out-curated mac'n'cheese contenders, plus two beers compliments of Goose Island.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher with instructions on how to redeem.
- Valid only for date and time shown on voucher.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Food and drink subject to change (while supplies last).
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to drink alcohol.