56% Off BYO Wine Cooking Classes at the Living Gallery
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Do you want to learn your way around the kitchen without relying on recipes to guide you? Loosen up with a bottle of wine and learn the art of cooking with these BYO classes at the Living Gallery, perfect for beginner and more skilled chefs alike.
- You'll explore all natural, from scratch cooking, using local, seasonal and organic ingredients, and learn how to prepare them creatively through hands-on experience in one of Bushwick's most innovative art spaces.
- Classes are held every Tuesday from 7 to 10pm, and each one has a different theme. With this Time Out Offer you'll save 56% on each class, so go ahead and sign up for all of them and learn how easy and affordable natural, from-scratch cooking can be.
Class schedule:October 16, Snack Attack: What makes the perfect snack? What should you always have in your pantry? What should you eat when you travel, are short on time or don't feel like cooking? This session is all about making healthful, delicious and impressive fast food and coming up with quick, portable and filling ways to stave off the snack attack.
October 23, Sweetie Pies: Getting ready for Halloween to kick off the holiday season, this session focuses on desserts that are actually good for you. You'll make raw apple pie on a stick, whole grain rice krispy treats, banana ice cream, baked fruit crumble and black bean brownies. At the end of this workshop, you'll know how to get your sweet fix without overloading on refined sugar.
October 30, Liquid Diet: This week, it's all about drinks; you'll go from virgin to moonshine and everything in between. Explore flavorful sodas, spritzers, juice and smoothies, the perfect martini, blended drinks and wine 101. Don't expect much food besides crackers and cheese, this session is all about the liquid diet.
*You must be at least 21 years old to attend this session. There is an additional $8 fee, which includes all drinks.
November 6, Meet the Meat: This session is all about meat and eggs. Learn how to get a fluffy scramble every time, the secrets to the perfect poach and a quick, easy way to make your own mayonnaise. Then you'll learn how to make a juicy, tender burger, the ideal toppings and pairings and even how to stuff a burger.
*This workshop is not recommended for vegetarians and vegans.
November 13, Eating With Your Eyes: Before you taste your food, you eat it with your eyes, so this week it's all about plating. Just in time for Thanksgiving and the holiday season, learn how to dazzle the eyes with food on any budget, the best photo tips for capturing your dishes on Instagram, how to select service plates and how to plan for big holiday dinners.
Need to know:
- Reserve a spot by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Please let them know about any food allergies or restrictions.
- All materials are included.