Game, set and match with 54% off tennis packages at Sutton and Yorkville tennis clubs through June 15, 2014
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get ready to perfect your serve and more in the new year with up to 54% off tennis packages at the Sutton and Yorkville Tennis Clubs featuring expert instructors, high-tech equipment and full-size indoor courts with classes available January 1, 2014 through June 15, 2014.
- Grab the Drill & Play package for one hour of tennis drills led by a club pro, plus one hour of match play with up to seven other players. Choose from a pack of five two-hour sessions for $199 (regularly $440), or a pack of ten for just $375 (regularly $880).
- For a more hands-on instruction, join the adult beginner or adult advanced-beginner clinic, and cover everything from a basic grip to spin power and strategy with this ten-pack for just $295 (regularly $650.) Don't miss the chance to improve your game with up to 54% two conveniently located courts in NYC.
- Beginner Clinic (Sutton East): Mon, Tue, Thu Noon—1pm; Thu 1—2pm; Tue, Wed 2—3pm; Tue—Thu 3—4pm; Wed 10—11pm; Thu, Sun 9—10pm; Thu, Fri, Sun 7—8pm; Sat & Sun 8—9am
- Beginner Clinic (Yorkville): Fri & Sat 7—8pm; Sat 6—7pm; Sat & Sun 8—9pm; Fri, Sun 9—10pm
- Advanced-Beginner Clinic (Sutton East): Mon—Thu Noon—1pm, 2—3pm; Mon—Fri 1—2pm; Thu, Fri, Sun 7—8pm; Fri—Sun 8—9pm; Tue—Thu 3—4pm; Wed, Fri—Sun 9—10pm; Fri 1—2pm; Sat & Sun 6—7pm; Tue—Thu 10—11pm
- Advanced-Beginner Clinic (Yorkville): Fri—Sun 7—8pm; Sun 8—9pm; Mon, Thu, Sat 9—10pm
- Drill & Play (Sutton East): Mon—Thu 1—3pm; Wed—Sun 9—11pm; Sat 7—9pm; Sat 10—12am; Sat & Sun 8—10pm
- Drill & Play (Yorkville): Mon, Wed—Sun 9—11pm
Drill & Play is for intermediate level players & up: NTRP 3.5—4.5
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- All classes are valid at Yorkville and Sutton locations starting January 1, 2014 through June 15, 2014. Not valid at Vanderbilt location.
- Classes must be booked or canceled 48 hours before start of class time. No changes are permitted within 48 hours of class start.
- Class signup is on a first-come, first-served basis. Players at incompatible ability levels will be switched to proper level by instructor.
- Class dates and times are subject to availability or change.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Locations (2 available):