See an exotic belly-dancing show for just $10 at Tagine Dining Gallery
- Usually $20
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See an exotic belly-dancing show for just $10 at Tagine Dining Gallery in the Garment District, playing on select dates through May 22.
- This intimate Moroccan restaurant is the perfect setting for one of the world's oldest dance styles.
- Also known as raqs sharqi, this captivating performance by Jaida Birnur and the Sirens incorporates elements from Middle Eastern, Romani, Spanish and North African dance traditions.
- May 8 at 7pm
- May 22 at 7pm
Jaida or Birnur will be the belly dancers in rotation for this show.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please print voucher and bring to show. Valid only for date shown on voucher.
- Minimum $15 food/beverage purchase required at the performance.
- Please call 917-373-1090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.