Get caught up in the web with $5 off tickets to the New York revival of William Inge's Natural Affection, now through October 26
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Don't miss a startling love triangle in this New York revival of William Inge's Natural Affection presented by the Actors Company Theatre with $5 off tickets to performances through October 26.
- Meet a troubled young man who returns home from reform school to find his single mother living with her new lover in this 1963 dark drama. As the tension between mother and son mounts, and the fight for forgiveness and connection gives way to desperation, setting this insecure family on a collision course of reckless, heartbreaking and almost inevitable violence.
- Don't miss this long-lost classic story, directed by Jenn Thompson and starring Tobi Aremu, Alec Beard, Chris Bert, Eve Bianco, Kathryn Erbe (Law and Order: Criminal Intent), Victoria Mack and John Pankow (Mad About You, Episodes).
To purchase tickets:
- Online, Click here and enter promo code TRNATONY to save $5 off tickets.
- By phone, call 212-947-8844 and mention the promo code TRNATONY.
- In person, bring a printout of this offer to the Theatre Row box office, open daily from noon-8pm.
Need to know:
- Ticket prices include $1.25 facility fee. Service fees apply to online/phone orders. Schedule is subject to change.
- Offer is valid for performances through October 26, 2013. Subject to availability; not valid on prior purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Offer may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. Standard service fees apply to phone and internet orders (if applicable).
- (Age limit if applicable) All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
"A play of real quality...decades ahead of its time. Would that Mr. Inge had lived to see it done so well."The Wall Street Journal
"Brilliant. Deep and dark old-school drama."The New Yorker
"Packs a Big Punch...moody, sensuous, and eventually shocking...Director Jenn Thompson's well-staged revival successfully conveys Inge's gritty poetry."Entertainment Weekly
"First Rate...Truly Devastating...so well staged and acted that it is indeed well worth seeing."Curtain Up
"Perfection. Surprisingly modern, dangerously explosive and emotionally dense. TACT has unearthed a gem."Edge NY
"Amazing. Pretty scary stuff. This production is about the best that it could be."TalkEntertainment
"Excellent...Heartbreaking...a provocative and important theatrical piece."Manhattan Digest
"Shocking...Wonderful...The cast of TACT’s production could not be better."TheatrePizzaz