Indulge in a three-course French American bistro dinner for two plus wine with 53% off Sugar and Plumm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Sugar and Plumm invites you and a friend to an indulgent night out with a three-course French-American bistro dinner with wine for two for only $79 (regularly $170).
- You and your guest will enjoy an appetizer, entree and dessert each from executive chef Ben Dodaro's French-inspired bistro menu with a bottle of wine to share. Don't miss these classic Parisian dishes with a twist, such as smoked salmon with crème fraîche or a 72-hour house-smoked pulled pork with waffles.
- Sugar and Plumm's whimsical bistro is complete with chocolatiers, an ice-creamery and a posh patisserie.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for dinner reservations after 5pm until February 1, 2014. Dine-in only. Subject to availability.
- Limit 1 voucher per table of two, or 2 vouchers for tables of 4 or more per visit. Must be 21+ with valid ID to drink.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.