Get the secret password to Speakeasy Dollhouse and immerse yourself in a theatrical experience set in Prohibition Era NYC
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Step into Prohibition-era NYC, featuring live jazz, burlesque, mobsters, moonshine and more with performances of Speakeasy Dollhouse on December 7 or 14 at 5pm.
- Based on a true 1935 NYC murder case, Speakeasy Dollhouse immerses audiences in a surreal, Prohibition-era time capsule in the downtown building that once served as mobster Meyer Lansky’s hangout.
- Don't miss out on this immersive theatrical experience where each guest will be assigned a name, a role and an invitation to step behind unlocked doors, revolving bookshelves and more!
- Speakeasy Dollhouse was created by artist and author Cynthia Von Buhler, whose Italian immigrant grandfather, a speakeasy owner named Frank Spano, was shot and killed on a Manhattan street in 1935. Long haunted by the mystery, von Buhler, whose mother was born the day her grandfather died, began interviewing family members about the killing and scouring autopsy reports, police records and court documents.
- Ticket price includes general admission for one, as well as an invitation to a postshow reception with Cynthia von Buhler and members of the cast.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- By buying this offer, you agree to receive e-mails from Stageworks Media for all pre-show material including the location of the event.
- Voucher is valid for date and time purchased only. Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.