40% Off Tickets to Spacehog and Endless Boogie Concert Cruise on Saturday, August 25
- Usually $25
- Saving 40%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Though all of its band members hail from Leeds, England, Spacehog was formed here in NYC. The group has been making rock music, citing influences such as David Bowie and Queen.
- The members of Endless Boogie, as the name suggests, just want to rock with you, preferably all night long. The band’s head-nodding jams are a combination of psychedelic and classic rock.
- Join Spacehog and Endless Boogie on Saturday, August 25 at 7pm for a concert cruise aboard the Jewel—and save 50 percent with this Time Out Offer.
- There's a cash bar on the ship, as well as food that's available for purchase. Be sure to get to the dock on time so the party doesn't set sail without you!
Need to know:
- The boat begins boarding at 6pm and departs promptly at 7pm; stragglers will be left onshore.
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to will-call along with a photo ID. Must be at least 21 years old. All sales are final.