$50 exclusive Time Out Offers and SCOPE NY Private Walk & Talk Tours on March 7 through 10
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Time Out Offers and SCOPE New York present exclusive access to Private Walk & Talk Tours on March 7 through 10 from 6 to 8pm.
- Enjoy complimentary drinks as your guide leads you on a carefully curated tour of the international contemporary art show SCOPE New York.
- Each tour group is limited to 15 people. Your Private Walk & Talk Tour voucher includes one-day entry to SCOPE New York.
- Thursday March 7
6pm tour led by Lori Zimmer, founder of Artnerdnewyork.com.
7pm tour led by Julie Ryan, artist, curator and writer. Ryan currently has a studio in the Navy Yard and is based in Brooklyn. She currently has a solo exhibition up at Show Room Gallery, NYC. See her work at Showroom170.com.
- Friday March 8
6pm tour led by Arthur Arbit, founder, producer and curator of Williamsburgfashionweekend.com.
7pm tour led by Wolfy Part ii, artist, musician and printmaker. See Wolf Part ii's work at wolfypartii.blogspot.com.
- Saturday March 9
6pm tour led by Noah Becker, editor-in-chief of Whitehotmagazine.com.
7pm tour led by ProFailure, Brooklyn-based performance group. Find out more at Profailure.wordpress.com.
- Sunday March 10
6pm tour led by ProFailure, Brooklyn-based performance group. Find out more at Profailure.wordpress.com.
Don't miss out:
- Explore on your own on March 6 from 3 to 9pm with 30% off a First View ticket.
First View ticket: Usually $100, Now $70 Buy Now
Need to know:
- To redeem, please bring your printed TONY voucher or present your TONY voucher on your smartphone at the check-in desk.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to enter.
- Voucher valid for specified Private Walk & Talk Tour date and time only.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.