40% Off Ticket to Rioult Dance Performance, Plus Q&A with the Choreographer and Dancers
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Rioult Dance Company is going on tour in Germany next month, but they're dancing in New York before heading overseas. Don't miss this unique studio performance on Thursday, October 11 at Manhattan Movement and Arts Center.
- The contemporary performance will highlight three of choreographer Pascal Rioult's works from 1995 to now, including the 2011 collaboration with Pulitzer Prize–winning composer Aaron Jay Kernis.
- If you have any questions for the choreographer or company dancers, you can ask them during the postshow Q&A. With this Time Out Offer, you'll save 40% on tickets to this intimate modern dance performance.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the box office.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All sales are final.
Manhattan Movement & Arts Center
248 W 60th St, New York, NY, 10023