Two-for-One Tickets to Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Gospel Choir at the Highline Ballroom on Sunday, July 1
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Gospel Choir for a Sunday matinee at the Highline Ballroom on July 1. Activist and performer Billy Talen moved his sidewalk preaching to the stage, and his 35-voice choir is an integral part of his movement.
- Together they preach anticommercialism and bring awareness to environmental issues, spreading the message of the Church of Earthalujah with a comedic twist.
- With this Time Out Offer, you'll get two tickets for the price of one, so you'll have more money to spend on food and drinks at the show.
Need to know:
- Redeem this offer by bringing your voucher to will call. Doors open at noon and the show begins at 1pm. Seating is first-come, first-seated.
- There is a $10 food or drink minimum per person at tables. You must be at least 21 to drink. Tickets are nonrefundable.