Save $30 on Tickets to the Hit Harry Potter Parody Potted Potter
- Usually $79.99
- Saving 37%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save $30 on orchestra seats to Potted Potter, the unauthorized Harry Potter parody. This Olivier Award–nominated show takes on the ultimate challenge of condensing all seven Harry Potter books into 70 hilarious minutes.
- Even if you don’t know the difference between a Horcrux and a Hufflepuff, this show will make you roar with laughter. It's perfect for ages six to Dumbledore (who is very old indeed), and even features a real live game of Quiddich.
- Potted Potter, written and performed by former BBC hosts Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner, is playing to sold-out houses all over the world including London's West End. It opens in New York on May 19.
Three easy ways to buy:
Online: Visit BroadwayOffers.com and use the code PPTONY52 at checkout.
Phone: Call 212-947-8844 and mention code PPTONY52.
In person: Bring this offer to the Little Shubert Theatre box office.
Need to know:
- Valid for front orchestra rows AA-Q. Includes $1.50 facility fee.
- You may purchase up to eight tickets per order.
- Valid through September 2.
"Critics' Choice: Jeff is an overly enthused, bespectacled Harry, while Dan plays everyone else, with increasingly anarchic, persuasive charm...it's the buoyant geniality of the near impossible task at hand that renders it so endearing."Time Out London
"A fabulously funny parody! Will tickle the funny bone of every age group."The Daily Telegraph
"Blissfully funny, a winner in every way! A little bit of magic...This show is a crowd-pleaser."The Guardian (UK)
"Utterly delightful."Sunday Express (UK)
"It's the single funniest thing I have seen in ages. You're gonna love this show!"Toronto Star