30% Off Fall Tours with On Art
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience New York City through the eyes of an artist with this offer for 30 percent off gallery tours with artist, independent curator and art consultant Viviane Silvera of On Art tours.
- If you've ever walked into an art gallery and been completely intimidated and confused, On Art is for you. You'll be taken behind the heavy glass doors and into the heart and mind of the artist during these intimate and personal gallery and studio tours.
- On Art’s relationships with exhibiting contemporary artists gives its clients exclusive access to private tours of well-known artists' studios. New tours are curated every two weeks, meaning programming is always new and up-to-date.
Tour schedule:Neighborhoods: 57th Street, Madison Avenue and Chelsea
Gallery tours: 11am–12:45pm
Tuesday, October 2, or Wednesday, October 3
Tuesday, October 16, or Wednesday, October 17
Tuesday, October 30, or Wednesday, October 31
Tuesday, November 13, or Wednesday, November 14
Tuesday, December 11, or Wednesday, December 12
Studio Tours: 11am–12:45pm, unless otherwise noted
Tuesday, September 11: Alyssa Monks and the Ladd Brothers in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Tuesday, October 9th: Mary Ann Strandell and Michael Rees in Cheslea
Thursday, October 25th: Mia Pearlman in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn
Tuesday, November 6th: Randy Palumbo in South Street Seaport
Tuesday December 4th, 4-5pm: Philip Pearlstein in midtown (space restricted)
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, contact Viviane Silvera at 917-756-5941 or email@example.com to schedule your tour.
- Can be applied to any fall 2012 tour of galleries or studios. (See schedule above).
- Tours begin at 11am and are about two hours long. All tours are rain or shine.
- Voucher is valid for NEW clients only through December 4, 2012. All Sales Are Final.