50% Off Tickets to the New York City International Film Fest Opening Gala on Thursday, August 9
- Usually $25
- Save up to 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- You're invited to mingle with the leaders of the film industry as the New York International Film Festival kicks off with the opening gala.
- You'll feel like a star yourself at this black-tie, red-carpet event. General Admission passes include walking the red carpet complete with paparazzi shots, as well as a seat at the screening of the film Saving Grace B. Jones, starting Connie Stevens, who is receiving the Humanitarian award, Tatum O'Neil and Penelope Ann Miller. Rip Torn will be receiving the lifetime achievement award.
- VIP passes include all of the above, plus two hours of cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with actors, filmmakers and other movie industry folks.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the event, along with a valid photo ID. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability.
- The movie begins at 8:30pm. General Admission ticketholders must arrive an hour prior to showtime.
- VIP ticketholders should arrive at 6pm for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
- Offer is non-cancelable and non-refundable, but transferable (given as a gift). ALL SALES ARE FINAL.