Discover how the theatrical stage inspires architecture and design with David Rockwell and Donald Albrecht at the Museum of the City of New York on November 4
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Reserve your seat, and explore architecture as a narrative art and how theater inspires innovation at "The Theatrics of Design" discussion on November 4 at 6:30pm at the Museum of the City of New York.
- Join architect and Broadway set designer, David Rockwell (Kinky Boots) and Museum of the City of New York curator Donald Albrecht, as they discuss how the the theater stage has influenced theatrical experiences in architecture and interior design.
- Jump into the mind of David Rockwell, who finds inspiration in stage sets just like midcentury design leaders Norman Bel Geddes and Russel Wright.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- All sales are final. Offer is noncancelable and nonrefundable.