$15 admission to an exclusive Late Night event at the Museum of the City of New York
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be our guest for an exclusive after-hours event at the Museum of the City of New York on Wednesday, April 10, hosted by Time Out New York. Explore the exhibitions that connect the city’s past, present and future on your own or enjoy one of two curator-led tours of current exhibitions.
- Curator of Costumes and Textiles, Phyllis Magidson, will be leading tours of the museum's newest exhibition, "Stephen Burrows: When Fashion Danced," and Curator of Architecture and Design, Donald Albrecht, will head up a special walk-through of "Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers. "
- Complimentary beer, wine and light bites will be served. All attendees will receive a discount at the museum shop, a special surprise gift and a chance to win giveaways throughout the evening.
- Private tours 6:30pm and 7:15pm
- Tours are designated on a first-come, first-served basis, so please sign up upon arrival.
- Wednesday, April 10
Need to know:
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Membership details provided by Museum of the City of New York within 1 day of purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10029