VIP Admission to Lincoln Center's Midsummer Night Swing on Tuesday, July 10
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Every summer, the Midsummer Night Swing festival fills Lincoln Center with outdoor music and dance parties, and this, year we're offering VIP tickets to the Friday, June 29; Tuesday, July 3; and Tuesday, July 10, events.
- Get ready to dance all evening; the floor will open at 6pm, with swing lessons from 6:30 to 7:15pm, then live music and dancing from 7:30 to 10pm, with a 30-minute break in between.
- Your VIP ticket includes a ticket to the dance floor, access to the VIP tent, where you can take a break from all of your dancing, a glass of wine from sponsor William Hill Estate Winery and a snack from Street Food BBQ.
More details:Meschiya Lake has been a runaway, train hopper, professional mud wrestler, glass eater in the traveling circus and cross-continent traveler. From singing in the streets of New Orleans with the influential Loose Marbles to founding her own all-star ensemble in 2009, Lake has reenergized the traditional jazz and dance scene with her distinctive, contemporary, smoky, bluesy style.
Johnny Colon set the tone for an era with Bugaloo Blues. Fusing smoldering salsa and soul swagger with exquisite musicality, the versatile vocalist, multi-instrumentalist, arranger and musical director has been one of Latin music’s leading impresarios and educators, founding the East Harlem Music School, and continuing to be a vital force in the distinctive sound of El Barrio.
The Mambo Legends Orchestra, led by John “Dandy” Rodriguez and Mitch Frohman, and musically directed by José Madera (each of whom spent more than 25 years working with Tito Puente), continues to drive the culture of 1950s and ’60s Palladium-era music forward with an undying devotion to the genre. Featuring the vocal talents of Cita Rodriguez, Yoko la Japonesa Salsera and Nayibe la Gitana, the band will shine the spotlight on the leading ladies of mambo and salsa—Celia, Graciela and La Lupe—in one unforgettable evening.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the VIP lounge entrance, along with photo ID. Name on ID must match name on voucher.
- Offer is noncancelable and nonrefundable. You must be at least 21 years old to drink.
W 62 St between Columbus and Amsterdam, New York, NY, 10023