TONY Exclusive: Midnight Brunch on Friday, August 10
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Join the party as Midnight Brunch, featured in our best brunch guide, takes over Nitehawk Cinema in Williamsburg for a midnight screening of Girl Walk // All Day. The event also includes a preshow craft cocktail hour just for Midnight Brunch guests and a Q&A with the Brooklyn-based filmmakers, producers and stars.
- Emily Cavalier, founder of Midnight Brunch and Mouth of the Border, is collaborating with Nitehawk's chefs and bartenders to create an iconic cocktail and food menu. Offerings will pay tribute to the film’s musical mashups and the NYC neighborhoods featured in the film. Cocktails and meal will be served direct to guests’ tables during the film.
- With this Time Out Offer, you'll get a private movie screening, cocktails, a three-course meal and Q&A with the filmmakers. Sponsored by BULLDOG Gin and Misfit, Inc.
About the filmmakers:Jacob Krupnick is a director and photographer from Brooklyn, and the creator of Girl Walk // All Day. Informed by his studies of sociology and the history of shopping at Vassar College, his work takes on ideas of attention span, cities and personal orientation to public spaces. Jacob also runs Shootbooth, a custom photo booth business, makes his own ice cream and is slowly becoming a better dancer. His first three jobs were babysitting, bartending and loading 16mm-film cameras from the front row of summer concerts for HBO.
Youngna Park is a Brooklyn multimedia producer who tells stories through video, photography, live events and the web. She's the director of product development at Tinybop Inc., building digital toys for kids, and has worked at the intersection of arts and technology for nearly a decade. Youngna is the managing producer of Girl Walk // All Day, overseeing the communications, outreach and digital strategy for the film. When not in front of the computer or behind the camera, she's either baking or in search of dessert.
Menu:Cocktail hour appetizers:
-Staten Island Ferry meatballs
-"Can I Get a" zucchini balls with yogurt and sriracha sauces
-Rude boy boy boy mini hot dogs
Midnight Brunch x Nitehawk cocktails (Price includes five cocktails per person, bar open all night):
-Banks Five Island Rum Punch:
Banks 5 Island Rum, Moroccan mint tea, sencha green tea, demerara simple syrup, fresh lime juice
-BULLDOG gin cocktail:
BULLDOG Gin Benedictine, fresh lemon juice, orange bitters
-Spiked vodka lemonade:
Tito's Handmade Vodka, housemade mint lemonade
Midnight Brunch x Nitehawk Cinema (choice of one):
-Girl Walk x Nitehawk burger and disco stick tater tots
-Occupy My Burrito with roasted veggies, black bean burritos and avocado dressing + green side salad
-"I Like it Raw" kale salad with crispy parsnips, garlic honey vinaigrette, mango, tomato, carrots and sesame seeds
Dessert (choice of one):
-Caramel peanut popcorn balls
-Brooklyn red velvet cake pops
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the event along with a photo ID. All sales are final.
- Event takes place from 11pm-2am.
- You must be 21 years old.