Grab concert tickets to Dirty Projectors's David Longstreth and the Calder Quartet performing live at the Met Museum on Nov 1 at 7pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Rock out to 30% off tickets to Dirty Projectors' David Longstreth and the Calder Quartet on Friday, November 1 at 7pm for an eclectic evening of live music at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Be the first to hear new material from David Longstreth of the critically acclaimed Brooklyn-based rock band the Dirty Projectors rearranged for voice and string at this one-night-only collaborative performance by Longstreth and the Calder Quartet in addition to an enthralling rendition of 20th-century composer Béla Bartók's Quartets 3 and 4.
- Don't miss out on this Time Out New York critics'-pick event with Grammy-nominated David Longstreth and the renowned LA-based string quartet the Calder Quartet. This concert is made possible in part by the Grace Jarcho Ross and Daniel G. Ross Concert Fund.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Best available seats will be assigned by the box office at the event.
- Ticket includes general admission to the museum for November 1, 2013 only.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable. Cannot be combined with any other offer.