45% off membership to the Museum of the City of New York
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Explore your city's unique history and incredible present through 59% off a one-year membership to the Museum of the City of New York.
- A favorite destination on Manhattan's Museum Mile, the Museum of the City of New York is known for curating exhibits that celebrate New York's history of diversity, opportunity and perpetual transformation. Topics range from a retrospective of renowned textile designers D.D. and Leslie Tillett to Designing Tomorrow: World’s Fairs of the 1930's, as well as an exploration of Staten Island's transformation from farmland to urban center between 1661-2012.
- With this special membership offer you'll be invited to the opening reception on January 22 of the Museum's newest exhibition, "Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers." This exhibit includes an array of innovative architectural and design solutions to better accommodate the city's emerging housing needs, and also features a fully furnished "micro apartment."
- Two personalized membership cards that allow unlimited admission to the Museum of the City of New York and to the South Street Seaport Museum.
- Invitations to special members-only events, including all exhibition opening receptions.
- An invitation for two to Members' Appreciation Night.
- Discounts on and advance notice of public programs, including lectures, performances and gallery talks.
- Subscription to our Program Calendar
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop and Café
Need to know:
- You will be contacted by the Museum of the City of New York to redeem your membership voucher.
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY , 10029