The McKittrick Hotel invites you to eat, drink and celebrate at Gallow Green's exclusive rooftop Harvest Festival on October 14
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The McKittrick Hotel's rooftop garden restaurant and bar, Gallow Green, is preparing to hibernate for winter. As an exclusive offer, Time Out New York customers have the opportunity to kick off the last week of rooftop revelry at The Harvest Festival on October 14 from 6-9pm.
- Guest can reap all that has been sown for the season with an open bar for three hours, which includes Stella Artois beer and Stella Artois Cidre. You'll also enjoy tastes of an assortment of seasonal snacks and hors d'oeuvres from the Gallow Green menu, including: house chips, cheese and crudités platters, grilled cheese sandwiches, and pork shoulder panini.
- A limited number of tickets are available so don't miss out on an exclusive festival of food and drink with Time Out New York and The McKittrick Hotel. Each ticket gives you access to the party and three-hour open bar, with live band performances to highlight the end of the season at Gallow Green.
Need to know:
- Must be 21+ years of age to attend.
- Food and drink subject to availability.
- Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Voucher valid on October 14, 2013, 6 through 9pm.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.