31% Off Bike a Rail Trail Through Country Farmlands
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get out of the city for a day of cycling through New Jersey farmlands along the Musconetcong River. The trek includes a stop for a picnic lunch overlooking a quaint airport, where you can watch gliders take off and land.
- Take in the view from the trail, which includes fern fields, white picket fences and livestock.The trip will take you across historic railroad bridges, and also includes a meal at an airport luncheonette.
- This offer is BYOB: Bring your own bike, or rentals are available upon request. Your voucher includes transportation in and out of the city for you and your bike, water, lunch, snacks, bike repair service and a tour guide.
More details:Distance and time: nine miles in, lunch break, nine miles out (18 miles total); three to four total hours of riding time.
Terrain: Old railroad bed converted into bike path. Level smooth ground of hard packed earth. Occasional natural elements such as fallen branches or puddles can occur.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the pickup spot along with a photo ID. Pickup is at 9am and dropoff is at 7pm.
- Bike rentals available for an additional $35. Please reserve 48 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the tour needs to be canceled due to weather, you will be e-mailed with additional dates to choose from.
- All sales are final. Offer is transferable.
Shuttle leaves from Central Park at 9:15am
106th St and Central Park West, New York, NY, 10025