Save 34% on tickets to the "raw, untamed & hilarious" Let's Kill Grandma This Christmas
- Usually $69
- Saving 34%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Stuff your stocking with rat poison, a pistol, octogenarian sex, a little marijuana, a will and a family hungry for more than Grandma's special Christmas dinner. Possessed by greed, these conniving heirs do a bit of holiday scheming when they begin to question why their grandmother needs to hold on to her vast fortune.
- Let's Kill Grandma This Christmas is a twisted black comedy that says there's no place like six feet under for the holidays. This year, the holidays are murder...literally.
- This world-premiere production stars Adam Mucci (HBO's Boardwalk Empire, You're Welcome America: A Final Night with George W. Bush), Katie Webber (Rock Of Ages, Wicked, American Idol), Kevin O'Donnell (Irena's Vow), Brandi Nicole Wilson, James Wirt and Broadway veteran Roxie Lucas.
- Photo: Ben Hider
- Monday: 7pm
- Wednesday: 8pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8pm
- Saturday: 2pm | 8pm
- Sunday: 3pm | 7:30pm
Three easy ways to buy:
- Online: Visit LetsKillGrandmaThePlay.com and enter code LKGTOO45
- Phone: Call 212-352-3101 and mention LKGTOO45
- In person: Bring a printout of this offer to the Theatre at St. Clement's box office.
Box office opens 1 hour before curtain.
Need to know:
- To redeem, use code LKGTOO45 on the merchant's website, call 212-352-3101 or bring a printout of this offer to the box office.
- Additional service fees apply.
- No performance on December 24. There is an additional performance on December 26 at 2pm.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Must present valid ID at box office for student and senior tickets.
- All sales are final.
"It's one of the most irreverent, hilarious unexpected joys of the season! A great night out that will have you laughing!"Times Square Chronicle
"It's a whirlwind of screaming hysterics, sex, guns, blackmail, and affairs! One of the funniest off-Broadway comedies this season!"The Examiner