Taste Le Poisson Rouge's new specialty cocktail menu, enjoy a private mixology lesson and more on October 24 at 8pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience an exclusive first taste of Le Poisson Rouge's new cocktails and stay for bites from their menu, a private mixology lesson and complimentary admission to the night's party Thunder!
- Enjoy the latest playlist curated by Macaulay Culkin's iPod pumping through the speakers as you sample the Berry White, Built to Spill, Chupacabra, Cool Hand Cuke, Heisenberg, My Bloody Valentine, Slow Like Honey, Smokey Robinson and the LPR Pickle Back—a shot of Jameson with beet-infused pickle juice—while munching on complimentary platters of sweet-potato tots, chips and salsa. You'll get the full scoop from the house mixologists on how to re-create these tasty cocktails at home!
- After your lesson (8–9pm) you'll want to run home to host an impressive cocktail night of your own but we recommend you stay for complimentary admission to Thursday's indie alt-dance party Thunder! (usually $10 ticket) with DJ Ivan Rodriguez, DJ Herbert Holler and Brett Tabisel at 10pm.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Must be 21+ (with valid photo ID) to attend. Tax and gratuity are included.
- Voucher is valid for date event, October 24, 2013. Event starts promptly at 8pm so please arrive early to be seated.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.