Half-Price Krav Maga Bar Fight Seminar at Sullivan Room on Sunday, June 24
- Usually $150
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Learn to defend yourself in any bar fight with Krav Maga, a modern form of self-defense first used by the Israeli Defense Forces and expanded for use by various law enforcement agencies, security agencies and special forces.
- Join experts Tamir Gilad, Patrick Lockton, Jobe O'Leary and more world-renowned Krav Maga instructors with this offer for half-price admission to the Krav Maga Institute's Bar Fight Seminar.
- This three-hour event is in the legendary Sullivan Room, which will stay open for drinks exclusively for seminar participants. After you build up your confidence, dance to the hottest beats in town; hopefully, you won't need to use your new skills.
- As a bonus, all attendees will receive a 50 percent discount on your first month of membership.
- The cash bar will open halfway through the seminar; you cannot drink before the event.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher to the event. You must be at least 18 years old to attend.
- The seminar begins at 3pm; please arrive 30 to 45 minutes ahead of time. To participate, you will be required to sign a waiver.
- Please wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Bring a medium sized water bottle, already filled with water.