50% off tickets to King of the Wing II competition at Bowlmor Times Square
- Usually $50
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Football season may be over, but our love for wings will never die! Join iAdventure.com and wing masters from all over the city with 50% off tickets to the King of the Wing II competition. This ultimate wing-lovers event takes place on Sunday, March 10 noon–2:30pm or 3:30–6pm (Just sold out!) at Bowlmor in Times Square.
- Sample original takes on this classic snack from some of New York's best wing-slingers: Brother Jimmy's, Atomic Wings, Murray Bar, 123 Burger Shot Beer and more! Watch while chefs compete to win the second annual title of King of the Wing, including reigning champion Village Pourhouse. Judges include chef Ed Cotton of Top Chef, chef Rob McCue of Hell’s Kitchen, as well as Yelp staffers.
- Your $25 ticket includes admission for one, one draft PBR beer and sample wings from all of the competitors. Satisfy your cravings and choose from two 2.5-hour wing-bingeing sessions.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please email email@example.com with a subject line "King of the Wing." Include your name, voucher number and preferred session. Subject to availability.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Bowlmor Times Square
222 West 44th Street, New York, NY, 10036