Your ticket to over 35 restaurants, breweries and more at Just Food's Let Us Eat Local tasting benefit on October 2 at 7:30pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Eat well and feel good at Just Food's 6th annual Let Us Eat Local tasting benefit with over two hours of food and drink samplings from the boroughs' top restaurants including Time Out New York critics' picks Marlow & Sons, Blue Hill and many more. Satisfy your taste buds with 28% off a general admission ticket to the event on Wednesday, October 2 from 7:30 to 10pm at the Altman Building.
- If you can't stand the wait at Williamsburg's Egg, this is your chance to skip the line and sample its menu alongside a number of other trendsetting Brooklyn restaurants all under one roof. Your beloved NYC artisanal purveyors including Murray's Cheese and Orwasher's Bakery will also be there to offer you old and new favorites.
- Don't forget to quench your thirst with healthy concoctions by Juice Generation while local breweries and wineries offer drinks with a kick. Did we mention the sundae bar manned by Adirondack Creamery, Blue Marble, Steve's, Oddfellows and Victory Garden, who will be going scoop-to-scoop in an all-out ice-cream contest?
- Wine curated by Pascaline Lepeltier of Rouge Tomate
- Live music by the Chris Cuzme Quartet
- Click here for a full list of participating restaurants and purveyors.
- Just Food is a nonprofit organization that connects communities and local farms with the resources and support they need to make fresh, locally grown food accessible to all New Yorkers. Just Food empowers regional farmers and food producers, CSA organizers, and everyday eaters to establish and experience healthy food systems—in every neighborhood.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Food and drink samplings are unlimited per person while supplies last.
- Voucher is valid for October 2 event only. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.