Oktoberfest Five-Course Dinner and Beer Pairing at Jimmy’s No. 43
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at the unofficial clubhouse for the New York beer community, Jimmy's No. 43, with Time Out's exclusive five-course dinner and beer tasting, featuring the best of German and American fall beers.
- The event takes place on Wednesday, October 10, and from 6:30 to 9pm, and you'll dine on classic German dishes crafted to pair with the season's top beer selections from Germany and right here in the United States.
- This one-of-a-kind evening, valued at $75, is available only through Time Out Offers, so don't miss your chance to celebrate Oktoberfest as this subterranean brew house and Time Out critics' pick.
Menu and beer pairings:Cheddar and beer soup with Mahr's Weiss beer (Bamberg, Germany)
Slab bacon, roasted apples and organic field greens salad with Carton "Boat" Hoppy Kolsch (New Jersey)
Roasted squash, pumpkin seed oil, shaved farm cheese with Spezial Rauch lightly-smoked German ale (Bamberg, Germany)
Sauerbraten braised beef brisket, potato spaetzle, baby carrots with Freigeist Micro Kolsch (Cologne, Germany)
German apple crisp with Celebrator Doppelbock
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring your voucher, along with a photo ID. You must be at least 21 years old.
- Tax and tip are not included. All sales are final.
- Menu, chef and expert availability are subject to change.