Save some dough with 20% off the Institute of Culinary Education's Perfect Pizza and Italian Wines cooking class on Oct 29 at 6pm
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Roll up your sleeves and get a hands-on cooking experience with chef Daniel Rosati at the Institute of Culinary Education where you'll learn to create and also have the opportunity to enjoy the perfect pizza menu complete with wine on October 29 from 6 through 10:30pm.
- During this class, you will be provided with the freshest ingredients and a state-of-the-art kitchen to cook in. Chef Daniel Rosati will take you on a culinary tour through a variety of homemade pizza styles and techniques, and how to pair them with the perfect Italian wines. You'll be using your hands and your taste buds during this exciting four-hour class!
- Your menu for the night includes:
Thin-crust pizza with Taleggio and truffle oil, paired with Prosecco
Double-crust-deep-dish Chicago-style broccoli-rabe-and-sausage pizza, paired with Dolcetto d'Alba
Thick-crust chèvre, red onion and prosciutto pizza , paired with Gavi di Gavi
White pizza with roasted garlic and clams, paired with Tuscan Vermentino
Sicilian sfincione, paired with Nero d'Avola and Frappato
Key lime dessert pizza, paired with Moscato d'Asti.
Need to know:
- Once you've purchased this offer, you will receive an e-mail with your Time Out Offers voucher within 1 business day with instructions on how to redeem.
- Voucher is valid for October 29, 2013. All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to attend.
- Please arrive by 5:45pm, class starts promptly at 6pm.
Institute of Culinary Education
50 W 23rd St, New York, NY, 10010
Phone 212-847-0700Institute of Culinary Education