Up to 61% Off NYC Walking Tours
Sorry you missed this offer...
Join iAdventure.com and Walkin' NY for a walk through the city with this Time Out Offer for up to 61 percent off walking tours. Choose from three tours, or even choose all three!
- Times Square: Then and Now Experience the revitalization of a neighborhood that welcomed Theater before the turn of the last century and has continued to entertain millions of visitors for more than 100 years. Learn the history of the area before it was filled with shows, learn how the tradition of dropping the New Year's Eve ball began, find out how Times Square got its name and more interesting facts about the entertainment capital of the world.
Tours take place every Thursday through August 30. Meet at the Times Square Visitor Center on Seventh Avenue between 46th and 47th Streets.
- Explore Central Park In this two-hour walking tour, you'll explore the history and geology of the beautiful park that spans more than 843 acres of Manhattan, including the Central Park Zoo, Delacorte Clock, the Literary Walk, Band Shell and Belvedere Castle.
Tours take place every Tuesday through August 28. Meet at General Sherman Statue on Fifth Avenue and 60th Street.
- Millionaire's Row Stroll up Fifth Avenue and learn about the wealthiest Americans—their private clubs, their residences and the luxury hotels they frequented—and see how they changed this neighborhood from farmland to Millionaires row after the creation of Central Park in the 1860s. You'll pass some of the most luxurious apartment houses ever built, where some of the most influential Americans have lived and the elite clubs that still have the same restrictions as they did 100 years ago where they spend most of their time.
Tours take place every Wednesday through August 29. Meet at General Sherman Statue on Fifth Avenue and 60th Street.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, go to iadventure.com and use your voucher code at checkout.
- All tours leave promptly at 12:30pm. Please arrive by 12:15pm.
- Tours are rain or shine. All sales are final.