Save up to 30% on tickets to Dr. Seuss's classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Usually $79
- Save up to 30%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Marvel at the spectacle of Dr. Seuss's classic holiday tale, brought to life onstage!
- Featuring the hit songs "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and "Welcome Christmas," this heartwarming holiday classic follows the mean and scheming Grinch, whose heart is "two sizes too small," as he attempts to steal Christmas away from the Whos.
- Narrated by Max the Dog, this delightful musical will surely fill you and your kids with the holiday spirit, and have you singing in the aisles!
- Thursday, December 13 at 7pm
- Wednesday December 19 at 11am & 7pm
- Thursday, December 20 at 11am
- Friday, December 21 at 2pm & 7pm
- Sunday, December 23 at 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
- Monday, December 24 at 12pm & 3pm
- Wednesday, December 26 at 2pm & 7pm
- Thursday, December 27 at 7pm
- Friday, December 28 at 2pm & 7pm
- Saturday, December 29 at 7pm
- Sunday, December 30 at 1pm & 4pm
- Mezzanine Seating $30 (reg $40)
- Side Orchestra Seating $40 (reg $55)
- Orchestra Seating $55 (reg $79)
- To buy, go to ticketmaster.com and enter code GTONY in offer/promo code section of desired performance.
Need to know:
- To redeem, please enter GTONY in offer/promo code section on the merchant's website.
- Eight ticket limit per person.
- Not valid on premium or prime seats. Offer valid on select orchestra and mezzanine seats only.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previously purchased tickets.
- Offer valid on select performances, and is subject to availability. Schedule and pricing subject to change.
- Discount is calculated off the original box office price.
- Service charges apply to phone and Internet orders. A $5.00 facility fee is included in the price of each ticket.
- Tickets for people with disabilities may be purchased over the phone by calling Madison Square Garden’s Disabled Services department at 212-465-6115.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Offer expires December 30, 2012.