See Honor Bound at St. Luke's Theatre with 42% off tickets through May 31
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See a young reporter dig up the buried secrets of two old friends in Albert J. Repicci's new drama, with 42% off tickets to Honor Bound at St. Luke's Theatre through May 31, 2014.
- Honor Bound is set in a Connecticut suburb of New York City in 1992 where an arrogant and ambitious young female reporter, Lisa Miller, interning at the local newspaper, attempts to publicly discredit an antagonist, the physician, Jack Conti, finding evidence that he had deserted to Canada twenty years earlier during the Vietnam War.
- Don't miss this new drama set against the backdrop of baseball directed by Josh Iacovelli with tickets for just $34.50 (regularly $59.50).
How to purchase tickets:
- Click here or visit broadwayoffers.com with promo code "HBTIME" to purchase discounted tickets through May 31, 2014.
Need to know:
- Offer is valid for performances through May 31, 2014.
- Additional performances on Tuesday, May 13 at 7pm and Wednesday, May 14 at 8pm (official opening).
- Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- All sales are final. Nonrefundable and nontransferable. Ticket price includes a $1.50 facility fee.
- Blackout dates may apply. Offer may be revoked or modified at any time.