Discounted Class Packages at Hip Hop Dance Junkies
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hip Hop Dance Junkies is a great, fun way to work out, a way for an absolute beginner to learn to dance and a channel for more advanced dancers to work on their craft all in one. No matter which category you fall into, Hip Hop Junkies is for you.
- Leave your inhibitions at home, and become a hip-hop dancer in these classes, where you'll learn original choreography to hot songs, built up over a five-week progressive program.
- With this Time Out Offer, save more than 50% off a five or ten-class pass to Hip Hop Dance Junkies. Choose your pass when you click the "buy" button.
More details:B.R.&.O.N | Brandon, owner of Hip Hop Dance Junkies, developed a passion for dance at a young age, after he was recruited to dance for the National Dance Institute under the direction of Jacques D’Amboise, and later under the tutelage of Mia Michaels (So You Think You Can Dance) and several other renowned instructors at Broadway Dance Center. Thereafter, he attended and graduated from the Professional Performing Arts School along with fellow alumni Alicia Keys, Claire Danes and Sara Rue. As he developed an additional passion and talent for rapping, the culture of hip-hop consumed him. The rest is history to be made...
Need to know:
- For new clients only.
- Classes take place every Wednesday from 7pm to 8pm. Sneakers are required.
- Must complete all classes in package prior to expiration date. Classes do not have to be taken consecutively.
- Class must be reserved in advance by e-mail, and please bring your voucher and a valid ID to your first class.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other products, services or offers. All sales are final.
- Voucher expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
500 Eighth Ave, New York, NY, 10018