58% Off High Heat: Pizza, Burgers and Tap Experience for Two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Dine on goodies cooked in 700-degree timber-fueled ovens at High Heat. Chef and owner Waldy Malouf, fame for his wood-fired cooking at Beacon, brings us this spin-off.
- The restaurant's simple menu features a selection of artisan thin-crust pizza, smoke-stack burgers, farm-stand salads, and its famous fried tossed in herbs, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and oil. There's also a large selection of wine and beer on tap.
- With this offer, you and a friend can dine and imbibe for 58 percent off. Each person gets a burger or pizza, two beverages (choose from fountain soda, house wine and beer), and one salad or order of tossed fries.
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, bring a printout of your voucher to High Heat.
- Offer is valid through December 31, 2012.
154 Bleecker St, New York, NY, 10012