40% Off Donor Membership to the Green-Wood Historic Fund Plus Exclusive Reception
- Usually $100
- Saving 40%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Green-Wood Cemetery is one of the state's greatest tourist attractions, filled with Victorian mausoleums, cherubs and gargoyles. It's the home of the highest point in Brooklyn and the resting place of half a million New Yorkers.
- Founded in 1838, it was designated as a National Historic Landmark by the United States Department of the Interior in 2006. The Green-Wood Historic Fund aims to maintain the monuments and buildings of historical, cultural and architectural significance.
- With this Time Out Offer, you'll get a 40 percent discount on a Donor Level membership, a tax-deductible contribution, plus admission to an exclusive Time Out reception with wine and beer on Thursday, September 20.
Donor membership includes:
- Coupon for free admission to one regularly priced tour or event
- Admission to members-only events throughout the year
- Member prices for four adults on all regularly-scheduled walking/trolley tours and events. ($10 for members. Nonmembers pay either $15 or $20, depending on tour or event.)
- Subscription to The Green-Wood Historic Fund members’ magazine, The Arch
- Member discount (10 percent off) on books, T-shirts, bags and other merchandise in store
- “This Week @ Green-Wood” e-mail updates throughout the year
- A free copy of two walking-tour books, Battle of Brooklyn and Back and Valley and Sylvan Waters (each spiral-bound book is 45 pages, with a map, photos and illustrations)
- A fold-out map listing 250 of the most famous residents, categorized by artists, politicians, murderers, entertainers, organized-crime figures, baseball players, architects and more
Need to know:
- To redeem this offer, click on the link below. Under the drop-down menu, choose “Donor.” Make sure to bring your voucher to the reception.
- Please wait 24 hours before redeeming.
- All sales are final.
500 25th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11232